Coyote Canyon is a casual low price concept with an exciting twist. It is an all-you-can-eat steak buffet with juicy steaks, tender chicken and steak burgers, all prepared right before your eyes on the display grill.
Guests can also enjoy our hot and cold buffet, soups, salads, side dishes and vegetables as well as a full-service bakery with rolls, muffins, pies, cakes and soft serve ice cream with a variety of toppings.
Assists the restaurant manager in profitably operating the restaurant within the practice and procedures established by Company Operations. This position is responsible for cost control, customer service, restaurant and employee appearance, building sales, maximizing profits and employee development.
- Ensures product quality at all times and an appearance of cleanliness in the restaurant and staff.
- Assists in the hiring and developing of restaurant personnel.
- Develops and maintains an acceptable level of sales.
- Manages restaurant cash control by making bank deposits and maintaining an accurate restaurant change fund.
- Reports and controls restaurant inventory through established inventory systems.
- Maintains sufficient stock by ordering, receiving and accounting for all supplies (dry goods, perishables and certain items of equipment).
- Utilizes a preventive maintenance system, ensuring adequate repair of buildings and equipment as needed.
- Ensures adequate staffing by scheduling and using manpower controls systems.
- Maintains and submits daily, weekly, period-ending, and special reports as requested.
- Projects a professional presence in the restaurant community by being active in community and civic projects.
- Attends special meetings as schedule by the Area Manager.
- Assists with restaurant meetings at least twice each period for purpose of planning, training, and reviewing operations/management procedures and policies.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Individual must have previous managerial experience
- The individual must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to calculate and analyze data, display effective leadership skills
- Effectively communicate with all levels.
- Must be able to interpret Profit and Loss Statements
- Computer literate.