The job you requested, Diesel Technician, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Diesel Engine Technician
About The Company
As one of the largest North American Distributors, Cummins Rocky Mountain is the exclusive distributor of Cummins Engine and Cummins Power Generation products for the Rocky Mountain, Intermountain and Southwest region. Our service locations cover 9 states including Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. We have 14 full service locations for both engine and power generation, 5 satellite service locations, 3 Cummins Technical Training Centers, and 1 High Horsepower Master Remanufacturing Center. Cummins Rocky Mountain also has service locations in Mexico supporting certain mining properties. We are headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado.
The Diesel Engine Technician has safety, customer satisfaction, and business responsibilities within branch operations. The person in this role is responsible for identifying, troubleshooting, diagnosing and providing quality repairs of diesel engines.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Respond to all customer requests courteously and professionally, in a timely and responsive manner.
- Advise the Service Supervisor of parts needed for necessary repairs.
- Document detailed, complete and legible descriptions of all repair operations performed, using required all forms and procedures.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with dealers, customers, management, and co-workers.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Stay apprised of new techniques relevant to the work being performed; achieve and maintain technical competency.
- All other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience is required working on diesel engines.
- Quickserve experience
- Must have a basic set of industrial tools, including but not limited to industrial hand tools, air tools up to ¾ inch, torque wrenches, and multi-meters.
- Must demonstrate troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to follow Company procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
- Must have a record of good attendance and performance at prior jobs.
Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company Service vehicle, including but not limited to:
- Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
- No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
- Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently; pushing and pulling a maximum force of 50LBS.
Send This Job to a Friend
HomeEnginesPower GenerationServicePartsCareersLocationsNewsAbout UsContact UsSitemapPrivacy