The job you requested, Mortgage Origination Branch Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Mortgage Branch Manager
- All the major lending products (FHA, Conf, Jumbo, etc.)
- We want MSAs and Desk Rentals (in real estate offices) and will help you develop these in your market
- Recruiting support to help your branch grow
- Fannie Direct seller/servicer (great rates and limited overlays)
- Benefits after 30 days including Medical, Dental, and 401K
- Fast Turn times at every stage of the process
- Access to Underwriters and Management
- A full Marketing Menu and a staff to execute your plans
- Paperless process
- Great rates for your customers
- Excellent compensation for YOU
- Pain-free On-Boarding guided by a New Hire Coordinator
- Training and support with everything
- A minimum of 4 years of mortgage banking (loan origination) experience
- A minimum of 2 years Sales Management/Branch Management experience
- An active DOC and NMLS license are a must (if you are a producing manager)
- Verifiable track record of closing 3 or more loans per month/per loan officer
- Your team should have their own source of referrals from Realtors, Financial Planners, Attorneys, etc.
- Understanding of current lending regulations
- Motivation to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Superior customer service skills
- Manage your team to help them develop brand awareness for AC Residential Lending within your local real estate market with consumers and Realtors, Builders, Financial Planners, Attorneys, and Business Leaders
- Supervise the origination of mortgage loans by your loan officers
- Attend events such as Open Houses, Realtor education sessions, charity events to increase your profile and that of ACRL among potential referral sources
- Maintain your knowledge of loan programs and stay current with guidelines to enhance your abilities to help consumers and educate your staff
- Emphasize the use of isNowListed© and the company marketing and events teams to optimize lending activity
- Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position
- Recruit, Recruit, and Recruit some more!
About AC Residential Lending
ACRL is the new branch division of internet/call center leader Americash. AC Residential Lending will focus on local branches throughout California & Arizona. Each branch will contain a Sales Manager and 3-9 experienced, outside loan originators who will “hunt & fish” for their own deals. However, ACRL is providing every LO with the single most exciting and dynamic Realtor©relationship tool available today- isNowListed©.
We will utilize the experience and contacts of the LO, combined with the 15+ years of experience of Americash to support each LO's production, creating a unique employment opportunity for a select few candidates. Your success is our priority.
Americash has funded billions of dollars in loans. We have the best Underwriting and Processing teams in the business. ACRL is totally committed to helping our sales staff develop, enhance, and improve their referral relationships with the local real estate community.What you NEED
Let's not waste each other's time. You must be an experienced Branch Manager with an existing team of Loan Originators under your direct supervision. Your Loan Officers must have a current and active book of business from referral partners. The Loan Officers' focus must be on developing and enhancing partnerships with Realtors© and you should be actively managing the activities and production of these individuals. We need to know that you are smart, experienced, motivated, and possess a great attitude and your team is willing to hit the street and work their existing referral sources.AC Residential Lending will offer YOU and YOUR TEAM
Support, support and even more support. We are compulsively obsessed with closing loans on time. ACRL provides EVERY BRANCH with a team that includes an experience Transaction Coordinator, Processor, and Underwriter. All of your loan officers will have access to isNowListed©, the most advanced and complete Realtor© relationship tool on the market. We will provide everyone with training and support for the use of this game-changing tool.ACRL also provides:
Interested in a Loan Officer position? http://www.americashcareers.com/loan-officer/">Click here to learn more.Compensation & Benefits:
Branch Managers are paid a base salary plus an override on the production of their team. Branch Managers can also earn additional compensation by referring loan officers and other branch managers to ACRL. We will consider producing as well as non-producing Branch Managers. You will be eligible for company subsidized health insurance. Verified top producing branches may be eligible for a signing bonus.What you will do: