Apply For This Job
- Apply for this job
- Tell a friend about this job
This position will focus on design and drafting of Steam Turbine Components and Assemblies using NX6 Design Software.
- Associate's Degree in Drafting or Engineering Discipline
- 0-2 Years of Experience in Design & Drafting Rotating Equipment
- Experience using 3D Solid Modeling Design Tools
- 5 Years of Experience in Design & Drafting Steam Turbine Components / Flow Path
- Experience using NX6 Solid Modeling Design Tools in Team Center
The Successful Candidates Will Be Responsible For
- Creation of solid models and drawings of Steam Turbine components
- The creation of virtual assemblies
- Layout work as assigned.
- Identification of Bill Of Material Items
- Compliance with NAO Steam Turbine Best Practices and Design Standards
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid