Benefits Manager- Great Neck, NY
Opus Staffing has a great opportunity for an experienced Employee Benefits Manager to join a dynamic company in Great Neck.
- Ensuring that benefit programs support the organizations strategic objectives by remaining knowledgeable of the key business fundamentals.
- Evaluating and recommending new benefit plans and/or modifications to existing plans.
- Creating and maintaining recordkeeping systems and procedures on insurance coverages, claims, 401(k) plans and personnel transactions/activities such as new hires, promotions, transfers and terminations.
- Planning and conducting new employee orientations to promote a positive attitude toward the organizations goals.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of human resources and benefit concepts, practices and procedures including networking with peers, insurance brokers, and consultants.
- Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and objectives. Interacting with all levels of management.
- Assisting the Director in managing vendor relationships.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Human Resources with CBP or CEBS preferred
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 5 years of experience in a key benefit role.
- Must have strong business acumen with a proven track record of progressively increased Human Resource roles in manufacturing.
95,000-100,000 a year plus bonus and excellent benefits package
If you meet the listed qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.