Brand Manager – Oak Brook, IL
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Brand Manager reports into the Sr. Brand Manager. The Sr. Brand Manager reports to the Director of Marketing.
This position requires proven expertise in developing and implementing digital and direct response marketing initiatives in a results-based/lead-driven organization.
The Brand Manager must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented, and challenging environment. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated 5+ years of measurable success in delivering results in a consumer-focused marketing or advertising role. The candidate will have a solid understanding of multi-channel communications planning, online advertising, SEO, paid search advertising, affiliate marketing and analytics.
- Understand how to apply market and audience insights to establish positioning, call to action and key messages that speak to the target audience.
- Interpret analytics to inform marketing plans, tactics and creative initiatives.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans across digital and direct response channels to achieve target number of leads.
Marketing Execution And Project Management
- Accountable for performance results across clients.
- Facilitates briefings to internal groups (creative, search marketing, online affiliates, database marketing, media) for new marketing initiatives.
- Orchestrate with internal team members to optimize performance across channels.
- Adhere to partner institution brand standards across all marketing materials and channels.
- Inspects marketing channels to ensure accuracy of all content.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and ensure delivery on time and within budget.
Data Analysis And Performance Tracking
- Interpret web and media analytics and performance reports to support marketing strategies and collaborate with central support team to maximize lead performance.
- Manage budget allocations between marketing channels.
- Track and report campaign performance and budget.
- Collaborate and communicate with operations leaders on account activities and lead quality.
- Facilitate efforts and deliverables across teams in executing multi-channel marketing initiatives.
- Act as liaison between internal/external clients, partner agencies, execution team and management to ensure flawless communications and program execution.
- 5-7 years of experience working in online media, digital, direct marketing and/or eCommerce environments with a focus on performance-based marketing, measurement and analytics.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that generate leads.
- Ability to identify markets, competition and target audience in the execution of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Experience managing budgets across multiple accounts and channels.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Web Trends, Omniture, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field of study.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking entrepreneurial environment.
- Good attitude and a positive mindset.
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review
To learn more about Deltak please visit our site at http://www.deltak-innovation.com.