Sr Application Developer
- Design, develop, and maintain coding based solutions (primarily .Net) on multiple internal systems.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to employees using company-developed applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain MSSQL based solutions.
- Participate and contribute to technical discussions revolving around architecture and proposed solutions.
- Be able to help educate other team members on technology trends and development best practices.
- Communicate potential technology solutions and work with our business partners to discover opportunities for new solutions.
- At least 3 years of C# /.NET experience, with at least 5 years total programming experience.
- MS SQL server experience, must be familiar with queries & stored procedures.
- Strong understanding of OO concepts.
- Design/development experience with MVC.
- Experience with APIs, Web Services, etc.
- Experience working on multiple projects at once with the ability to self-prioritize among those projects.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience not only developing solutions but actually documenting them.
- XML, JSON, SOAP experience.
- Experience working and migrating from Access and Excel.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum teams.
- Experience integrating WCF.
Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms for 2009 -2012.We were also named as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington for 2009 -2011
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
AFLAC supplemental insurance.
Group short/long term disability coverage.
Individual supplemental term life policies.
Paid holidays and vacation time.
Direct deposit payroll option, with weekly pay.
Visit Our Website At
Lexicon Solutions offers a generous referral bonus program. For more information, visit our website at
Please Visit Our Website At
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at