***Assurant Electronic Wireless Technician I - 1ST SHIFT (EG)
Title: ***Assurant Electronic Wireless Technician I - 1ST SHIFT (EG)
We are always looking for great talent to fill future opportunities at Assurant!
Assurant Solutions businesses develop, underwrite, market and administer specialty insurance, extended service contracts and other risk management solutions through collaborative relationships with leading financial institutions, retailers, automobile dealers, funeral homes, manufacturers, wireless carriers and other entities. With operations in 25 locations, including executive offices in Atlanta, GA., Assurant Solutions serves clients and their customers in 12 countries throughout North America, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe and Asia. www.assurantsolutions.com
Assurant Solutions is part of Assurant, a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. The four key businesses -- Assurant Solutions, Assurant Specialty Property, Assurant Health, and Assurant Employee Benefits -- partner with clients who are leaders in their industries and have built leadership positions in a number of specialty insurance market segments in the U.S. and select worldwide markets.
Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $26 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. Assurant has approximately 14,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered in New York's financial district.www.assurant.com.
As a Wireless Technician I , you will inspect, refurbish, test, program, tune, troubleshoot and repair complex radio frequency electromechanical devices. You will work independently at your station but will also have the opportunity to work in a friendly, team oriented environment.
If you enjoy working with your hands and want to work with the latest in wireless technology, this may be the perfect career opportunity for you!
- Conduct root case failure analysis and troubleshooting on suspected defective equipment
- Perform repetitive electromechanical assembly using hand and electric tools
- Must be able to perform component level and board repairs
- Identify and report root cause deficiencies
- Identify and report routine process deficiencies
- Test, repair and program equipment
- Perform soldering and desoldering using handheld soldering equipment
- Work with care and urgency in order to meet production goals
- Participate in continuous improvement and team building activities
- Refer to and follow Standard Operating Procedures to perform the job duties
- Use a computer to enter data into the company database
- Physically move material as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledgeable in analog, digital and RF disciplines
- High School diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated proficiency with soldering and desoldering
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use a personal computer and enter data
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of company personnel
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to work overtime and on Saturdays as needed
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our current opportunities and apply online, please visit:http://www.assurant.jobs
Follow us on Twitter!http://twitter.com/AssurantCareers(@AssurantCareers)