The job you requested, Frac Field Engineer - Bakken, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Region Vice President = Bakken
Title: Region Vice President - Bakken
Business Unit: Rockwater Energy Solutions Fluids Management
Reports To:Senior Vice President of Operations - Fluids Management
Rockwater Overview: Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a Great Place to Work where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job, dont apply here. If, however, you are looking for a Career where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
The Bakken Region for Rockwaters Fluids Management segment has approximately 220 employees and annual revenue of $110 million. Within the Region, Fluids Management provides water transfer, flowback, sand-transloading, above-ground storage tanks, and trucking services. Facilities are maintained in Williston, Dickinson, and Minot. The company operates 205 pieces of rolling stock including tractors, trailers, and an assortment of trucks and pick-up trucks.
The Region Vice President (RVP) in the Bakken is responsible for all day-to-day operations in the Region and will be charged with P&L responsibility and managing operations for optimum effectiveness, growth, safety, and return on investment. First and foremost, the RVP will be expected to achieve profit expectations while ensuring the safety of the operation and its employees. The RVP will be also expected to provide positive leadership and vision for an engaged workforce. As the leader within the Region, the RVP must maintain a close rapport with customers, prospective customers, and vendors in the Region. In order to ensure growth, the RVP must develop strategies and tactics to grow current product lines and services while considering and introducing new products and services. Finally, the RVP will be responsible for proposing and directing operational initiatives to enhance efficiency and control waste and cost.
• Lead the Regions operations to meet profitability expectations while ensuring the safety of the operation and its employees.
• Develop and enhance Rockwaters best in class safety culture.
• Ensure the operational optimization of the assets at the Regions disposal including trucks, facilities, and people.
• Propose and implement plans for the improvement of the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and people.
• Develop and implement growth strategies including up-selling to existing customers, capturing new customers, and introducing new products and services to the Region.
• Ensure a good working relationship with customers and vendors and develop a strong rapport with prospective customers.
• Provide leadership, insight, guidance, and direction on business matters including policies and procedures, new business initiatives, and day-to-day business operations across the Region.
• Provide positive leadership to the employees in the Region and model Rockwaters Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Safety, and Excellence in all aspects of the job.
• Work closely with the SVP of Operations, the corporate team, and Rockwaters other Region Vice Presidents to ensure teamwork, collaboration, and the sharing of assets, best-practices, and personnel.
• Bachelors degree required. MBA or other advanced degree is considered a plus.
• Ten-plus years overall experience in the oilfield and at least five years of senior management experience.
• Experience leading a $50 million P&L and a 100+ person organization with multiple locations.
• Extensive experience in leading trucking operations is a critical requirement of the position.
• Experience operating in rugged locations and conditions is a strong plus.
• Demonstrated strong background in business development, sales, and customer relationship management.
• Strong management acumen in terms of financial management and leadership.
• Strong relationships within the industry and the Bakken region is considered a strong plus.
• Respectful - You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
• Integrity - You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
• Safety-focused - You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
• Excellence - You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
• Effectiveness - You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.