Our Assistant Managers are PASSIONATE PEOPLE
'At BBRG, we strive to be the Best Italian Restaurant Company in America and we want our people to know they work with best. We will develop loyal, lifelong Guests by delivering the highest quality food and service, to each Guest...at each meal...each and every day.'
Why should YOU Choose BBRG?
We are a growing company operating thriving concepts including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. With a focus on a delectable menu and welcoming service, BBRG has successfully grown to 100 plus restaurants nationwide. BRAVO! Cucina Italiana specializes in treating our Guests to fresh, authentic Italian food under family - friendly Roman ruin décor. BRIO Tuscan Grille offers Guests 'La Dolce Vita' or the good life, bringing the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. We want you to know we are focused on creating career PATHS not just career OPPORTUNITIES.
Our Teams provide GENUINE HOSPITALITY
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Assistant Manager contributes to the overall success of the assigned restaurant, including leading and directing the work of the hourly Team Members in daily operations. Their key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving BBRG goals for sales, cost control and profitability;
- Ensuring Guest service standards are consistently met or exceeded;
- Hiring, training and developing hospitality-focused Team Members;
- Complying with all Federal, State and local laws, as well as BBRG policies and procedures;
- Developing initiatives to build Guest check average and Guest counts;
- Utilizing all forecasting systems for food production, inventory, labor and scheduling;
- Managing the performance of the hourly Team Members to drive efficient execution of overall operations;
- Going “above and beyond” to recover negative Guest experiences;
- Acting as an ambassador for BBRG and building brand awareness through local store marketing initiatives;
- Promoting communication and teamwork between the service staff and kitchen staff;
- Ensuring thorough training and communication of all Company initiatives.
By offering competitive benefits and growth opportunities, BBRG leads the industry. To create a highly satisfied team, we offer our Assistant Managers the following:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Performance Based Incentives
- Career Advancement
- Medical Expense & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurances
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay
- Annual BBRG Dining Allowance
- Direct Deposit
- Superior Training & Development
- Computer & Cell Phone Discounts
- Exciting & Rewarding Work Environment
- Community Involvement
- Work & Life Balance
BBRG Seeks Assistant Managers with the Following Career Experience
- 3 to 5 years high-volume, upscale-affordable Assistant Manager restaurant experience;
- High School education or equivalent, additional coursework in restaurant management preferred;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment that incorporates team work and professional development for 50+ hourly Team Members;
- Experience executing quality dishes to ensure a positive dining experience for our Guests;
- Working knowledge of food handling and sanitation practices, point-of-sale and computer systems;
- “ServSafe” Certification preferred;
- Successful controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage;
- Proven track record in driving sales and Guest traffic;
- Ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles;
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently;
- Relocation ability is highly preferred but not required.
Apply online at www.WorkAtBrio.com or www.WorkAtBravo.com.
Seeking Passionate People to provide Genuine Hospitality while creating a Highly Satisfied Guest experience.
BBRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer