The job you requested, Revenue & Sales Director, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Medical Billing Services/ Revenue Cycle Sales
We are seeking Regional Sales representation for our client specializing in Medical Billing Services to Physician Practices and Hospitals.
The staff at the company has successfully handled physician billing for over 24 years.
We've developed excellent relationships with insurance carriers, Medicare, and hospitals.
Our experience in medical coding and billing together with our ongoing training and use of sophisticated software packages allow us to file claims correctly the first time.
Claims are filed electronically (all that can be) resulting in a faster turnaround time. This means that you get paid for your hard work sooner and at the highest rate allowable.
We take the Headache out of Collection. Because we file claims daily and accurately, the turnaround time on collecting is dramatically reduced. As part of our service, accounts are aged and tracked on a monthly basis, including sending pre-collection letters.
The client, have final authority concerning which accounts are turned over to an outside collection agency.
With our computerized billing service, physicians can concentrate on the business of practicing medicine with the peace of mind knowing that the business side of the practice is maximizing profit.
The Medical Billing Service Includes
• Coding, billing, follow-up and revenue cycle management.
• All financial and clinical practice analysis reports.
• Physician credentialing and management.
• Data integration, extraction and warehousing.
• These other standard components of the full billing service are also offered on an a la carte and project by project basis. ◦HIPAA and 5010 compliance reviews.
◦ Certified CPT-4 and ICD-9 coding.
◦ Telephone call-in center for all patient issues.
◦Access to the clients Medicare Limited Data Set Carrier Record File.
◦ICD-10 conversion consulting.
◦ HITECH consulting.
◦ EMR and clinical information system consulting and implementation.
◦ Physicians Quality Report Index consulting (2% incentive payments).
◦ Clinical chart scanning, archiving and the handling of all Release of Information activities.
◦ Billing office efficiency reviews.
◦ Auxiliary follow-up and collection activities on unpaid insurance claims.
Three plus years selling Medical Billing Services to Physician Groups and Hospitals.
Knowledge Of Electronic Medical Records Systems
Current contact base of Medical Practice Managers and Hospital Financial Administrators