Account Manager (Integrated Controls)
Position Title Account Manager (Integrated Controls)
Job Requisition Number 12-0144DI
Description This individual will develop long term partnerships with our customers to build win/win solutions within an assigned territory while promoting all aspects of RDO Integrated Controls in a professional manner. The Integrated Controls Account Manager will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing the strategy for sales of the TOPCON product line and associated Machine Control product lines. This position will also be responsible for partnering with the heavy equipment sales force in the assigned stores by coaching, training and mentoring them on the GPS and machine control product lines.
- Use company-provided systems/tools (i.e. Sales Advantage) to fully document, track, record, follow-up and capture all related sales activity in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively understand and use manufacturers' programs and resources to attain acceptable market share levels.
- Develop a keen awareness of the competition and competitive products, as well as business and industry trends.
- Work in conjunction with Sales Manager and the Sales Support team, responsible for follow-up and expediting of whole good orders.
- Coordinating and/or communicating with customers and applicable departments ensuring timely delivery.
- Ensure that the company/location reputation and image in the community is consistent with RDO Equipment Co. Core Values, and that business relationships with all stakeholders are not compromised.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co. Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- 1+ years working knowledge of GPS equipment, preferred
- Familiarity with the construction industry or contractors or both.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Oral and written communication skills