The job you requested, Financial Advisor, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Position Title Service Advisor
Job Requisition Number 13-0296
Description This individual will efficiently coordinate and schedule Service Technician's time, while maintaining the invoicing of work orders in a timely manner. In conjunction with this, they will communicate with the customer in regard to quotes, job status and scheduling. They will also coordinate activities and cooperate with other departments of the dealership to best serve the needs of the customer and employees.
Specific Duties Include
- Assign jobs and work areas to Service Technicians according to their skills and knowledge.
- Proactively seek customer feedback, anticipate problems and respond promptly.
- Review all repair work orders for accuracy and completeness concerning parts, materials and labor, and approve the release of equipment for delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for conducting and scheduling all in-house Service Technician training.
- Advise Service Manager of all customer complaints.
- Meet with Service Manager on a regular basis to review department performance profitability, efficiencies, and personnel matters.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High school and/or technical school education