Position Title Parts Specialist
Job Requisition Number 12-0832
Location Dickinson (Truck Center)
Description This individual will perform a variety of customer service, marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the parts sales, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe and profitable operation of the parts department. They will assist customers by properly identifying needed items, using electronic parts catalogs and other available resources. They will merchandise, invoice and make any necessary entries to the inventory control system based on company guidelines.
Specific Duties Include
- Assist in keeping parts department clean and professional.
- Assist in maintaining the retail sales floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure internal and external customers receive the correct parts in a timely manner.
- Proactively study and stay current on industry and product information.
- Mark and store parts in stockroom according to prearranged system and assist with cycle count duties.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.