Field Service Technician
Position Title Field Service Technician
Job Requisition Number 12-0182
Location Burnsville (CE)
Description This individual will operate a mobile service vehicle and travel to customer locations to perform in-field, machinery diagnostics and repairs as required. These repairs will consist of, but are not limited to, complete component removal, disassembly, and reconditioning, following prescribed technical manual procedures. This individual must be able to perform quality work as efficiently and profitably as possible, work overtime and weekends on occasion.
Specific Duties Include
- Perform in-field machinery diagnostics and repairs as required.
- Diagnose, inspect, recondition, repair, assemble, and service equipment as assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain a clean work area, as well as care for all shop tools, machines, and equipment.
- Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold within the dealerships area of responsibility.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.