Junior / Senior .NET Developer
Seeking a smart and talented developer to work on a great team, utilizing cutting-edge technology to develop a collection of some of the highest quality software on the market today! We need the best of the best. If you have a passion for development and are looking for a full time development position, apply now!
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interface by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- At least 3 years professional experience
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Have the ability to read and write code that leverages complex OO concepts as well as design patterns
- Strong knowledge of C# or any combination of technologies listed above
- Familiarity with the MVC design paradigm is a PLUS
- Experience using LINQ is a PLUS
- Experience writing/using SQL/T-SQL that performs optimally is a PLUS
- Experience collaborating with design and development teams on large and small-scale projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical personnel