Desktop Support Technician
As part of the Desktop Support Team, you will provide in-house technical PC hardware and software support for 1300+ associates including management. You will respond to user calls/trouble reports and personally visit associates to troubleshoot the nature of the problem and take the necessary course of action to resolve it. You will build and configure PCs and laptops as well as load software, and conduct audits for unlicensed software. You will also be required to run and terminate infrastructure cabling between workstations and communication closets.
Advancement opportunities within the Reynolds IT organization are available upon a completion of two years in this position.
Training is hands-on with supplemental on line training resources available to the associate.
- Minimum one year experience in a Desktop Support role
- A+ Certification preferred
- Hands on experience with PC operations
- Outgoing, team oriented and goal driven
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Able to handle high stress and have a want to work in the field” attitude
To apply for this position,