Automation Engineer / Release Engineer
The qualified candidate will be part of the Quality Assurance team. The candidate will have the following initial responsibilities:
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Work directly with the engineering team to resolve issues and to advance quality processes.
- Utilize experience in developing test frameworks and writing tests with web application automation tools to develop a new highly maintainable automation test framework and developrobust, reusable functional and regression tests.
- Train and collaborate test automation development and efforts to other QA team members, contributing to the implementation of automation principles, defining best practices, and leading the adoption of technologies and tools that drive efficiencies throughout the team.
- Analyze failed tests, proactively identify defects/issues and effectively communicate verbally and/or in writing with agile team members.
- Also included are Release Engineering tasks such as setting up and maintaining build servers and source control both on existing and new infrastructures.
- Proven record in driving quality assurance at a fast paced growth company.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Experience with developing an automation framework, Java and Selenium a plus.
- Experience working with Virtual Test environments.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Interest and passion in Healthcare, though no direct industry experience is required but a plus.
- Experience with source control such as Subversion and setting up build servers.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or electrical engineering.