The qualified candidate will be part of the Quality Assurance team. The candidate will have the following initial responsibilities:
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Work directly with the engineering team to resolve issues and to advance quality processes.
- Utilize experience with the automation tools to develop highly maintainable automation test framework and developrobust, reusable functional and regression test.
- Analyze failed tests, proactively identify defects/issues and effectively communicate verbally and/or in writing with agile team members.
- Proven record in driving quality assurance at a fast paced growth company.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Experience with automated test frameworks, developing and testing, Selenium a plus.
- Experience working with Virtual Test environments.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Interest and passion in Healthcare, texperience is a plus.
- 5 to 10 years of QA Engineering experience
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or electrical engineering.