Practice Coordinator - Hospital Ops - Emergency Medicine
Sheridan Healthcorp, Inc., one of the most experienced and successful Healthcare Management companies in the country, has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Practice Coordinator - Emergency Medicine. This person will be responsible for coordinating our EM practices on-site at the Ocala Health Systems two facilities, in Ocala, FL.
If you are looking for a stable, fast paced and growing Company with almost 60 years in the industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be the next step in the advancement of your career.
The Practice Coordinator is responsible for various administrative and operational functions, acting as a resource to the Hospitals, Providers, and Patient Community by completing and processing the necessary forms for Credentialing, Payroll, Human Resources, and Legal to ensure timeliness of Provider contracts; acting as intake desk/receptionist, and administrative assistant for Providers and patients at both facilities as necessary; and maintaining all necessary CME related CEUs on Providers for Hospital certifications, in addition to other responsibilities.
Successful Candidates Must Have The Following Experience In Order To Be Considered
Successful candidates must have the following experience in order to be considered
- Four or more years of related experience in the healthcare field
- Strong understanding of healthcare terminology, billing and compliance requirements for a hospital setting
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and web based applications
- Experience with Meditech Hospital Information Systems
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis and follow up on open items in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while meeting established production and quality goals/metrics
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate and work well in a team environment
- Adaptable and able to multitask, with strong customer service skills
- Associates Degree and 4 or more years of related experience in a hospital setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sheridanhealthcare.com/. Click on Careers,then press'Begin Job Search' to locate and apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity.