HVAC certified Maintenance Tech needed at Apartment Community!
To promote companies CORE values to all employees and residents. Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of the property. Perform all tasks and duties assigned by the property manager. Supervise maintenance staff. Lead Maintenance MUST have HVAC certification.
Responsibilities and duties
- Prioritize maintenance work orders and respond promptly with courtesy professionalism, and quality workmanship.
- Purchase and maintain a reasonable stock of necessary maintenance supplies within the maintenance budget assigned to the property. Work closely with property manager with regard to said purchases as they have the final decision.
- Direct, supervise and train the maintenance staff under recommendations from the property manager.
- Complete corrective action in the following areas, including maintenance repair or replacement.
- Make Readies
- Parking Area
- Implement and maintain preventative maintenance schedule.
- Assist property manager with compliance with Risk Management.
- Be able to recommend outside contractors whenever repair work is beyond their current capabilities and/or experience.
- Remain on call for emergency work after normal business hours.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, bend, climb ladders and stairs.
Apartment Maintenance experience preferred
Must be HVAC certified
Available to be on-call
Two positions available one located in Southaven, MS and the other in Horn Lake, MS.