TM Floyd & Company is hiring an experienced Project Leader for a long-term W-2 contract position working for one of the most financially stable companies in Columbia, SC. The person in this position will be responsible for all project management activities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, matrix project environment using PMBOK-based methodology. Successful candidates will enjoy working independently, facilitating the project team, and delivering projects on time, budget, and target.
The Project Leader will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Authoring required project documentation
- Translating WBS into an MS-Project schedule
- Keeping the project schedule updated
- Managing the change control process
- Identifying and tracking risks and issues
- Managing all team meetings
If you are an experienced Project Leader looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply today.
- 5 years of SDLC project management experience
- 5 years of MS Office, including Project and Visio experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- PMP certification is highly desired
- 5 years pf experience creating project documentation
- Associate's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to include the job title, location, and req ID of the opportunity in which you are interested in your e-mail.
Each submitted resume will be reviewed, and qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a recruiter. Please be sure your resume appropriately identifies and details your experience with the required skills and software. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your resume within 48 hrs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from outside this site or call 800-780-1170/803-765-1310.
For more than 30 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services to payers and providers in the healthcare industry and carriers and vendors in the property & casualty industry.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.