Managers for IHOP are good people who demonstrate integrity and good character. Our managers work hard to maintain high standards of service, quality, and hospitality, and at the same time assure the operation is highly profitable. In return, they are treated with respect and are valued as both employees and as individuals.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the leadership and support of our management team, supervisors, and hourly team members.
- Directly accountable for the success of a multi million dollar, 24 hour, 365 days a year operation.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned unit.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
To prepare you for these responsibilities, you must successfully complete our extensive training program. You must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, must have an above average language, mathematical, and reasoning skills.
- 2 to 5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, prior Micros experience helpful
- Ability to speak and read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; and ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and guests
- Must work nights and weekends and holidays
- Opportunity for growth and advancement, commensurate with performance.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid Vacation