Key Account Manager
As aKey Account Manager, you...
- Penetrate selected accounts within the assigned region
- Develop strategic relationships in key areas
- Prepare and deliver quotes
- Provide quote follow up and tactical action plans for each opportunity
- Report successes and failures on each account on a monthly/ as needed basis
- Provide feedback to management and product marketing group with respect to market needs and conditions
- Provide Sales Director with requested forecast information
- Arrange for appropriate technical or commercial meetings
- Travel as needed to support the assigned territory
- Manage indirect sales channels as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical sales
- Comprehensive understanding of key customers with assigned region.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry, products and applications.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interaction skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time.