The job you requested, Teacher, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Seeking Campus Vice-President
Wyotech is currently seeking a Vice President for our campus in Fremont, CA.
WyoTech is a world-class educational organization and a rapidly growing part of Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
We are a community of students and instructors who are passionate about the automotive, diesel, motorcycle, marine, plumbing and electrician career fields.
The Vice President will evaluate and resolve all departmental technical problems in addition to managing student inquiries and issues related to education programs and academic standards. You will also ensure the effectiveness of controls, finances, and operations, while carrying out supervisory duties and assisting with the preparation of the annual budget. Most importantly, you will use your energy and integrity to lead a college specializing in preparing students for future careers, and will make a difference in the lives of many.
- Direct activities through Department Supervisors to support post-secondary adult education programs.
- Plan, develop, and implement procedures for Education, Admissions, Financial Services, Business Operations, and Student Placement departments.
- Review departmental technical problems and procedures and recommend solutions.
- Handle student inquiries and issues related to education program entrance and eligibility requirements, curricula, and academic standards.
- Conduct audits to assess effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations.
- Confer with management to prepare annual budget for area of responsibility.
- Carry out supervisory duties in accordance with company policy and applicable laws.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years management experience, related experience and/or training a definite plus!
- P & L experience
- Strong working knowledge of post-secondary education programs and operations.
- Ability to plan, develop and implement methods and procedures for departments in a proprietary, post-secondary education environment.
- General knowledge of entrance and eligibility requirements, curricula, and academic standards.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management & students
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trade experience (Electrical, Plumbing, Automotive, etc.) a plus