The job you requested, Mortgage Loan Officer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Mortgage Loan Officer
As A Mortgage Loan Officer You Will
Assurance Financial has an immediate opening for a Mortgage Loan Officer in Lafayette, LA.Our goal is to help people in our communities obtain new home loans and refinance existing mortgages.As a Mortgage Loan Officer you will originate loans and work with customers to meet their financial goals. As a Mortgage Loan Officer you will
- Possess superior product, industry and competitor knowledge
- Create initial sales contact using network and referral based leads
- Maintain a pipeline to support current and future growth goals
- Be provided extensive company sponsored training
Candidates With The Following Experience Will Be Considered Highly Qualified
- Established contacts within the mortgage industry (realtors, builders, bankers, CPAs, financial consultants, etc.)
- Book of business and network referral sources.
- 4 year degree in Business or Business related field.
- Proficient with lending compliance standards and regulations.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional demeanor.
- Strong attention to detail.
We Offer Our Mortgage Loan Officers
In return for your hard work and amazing success, we offer our Mortgage Loan Officers
- Opportunity for six figure income
- Highly lucrative commission compensation plan
- Best in class corporate benefits package
Assurance Financial Group
Since its founding in Baton Rouge in 2001,Assurance Financial has grown from two employees to over one hundred, and weve expanded our locations to provide our services to ten real estate markets throughout the South.Assurance Financial specializes in