Gannett Fleming is a global planning, design, and construction management firm with more than 60 offices worldwide. Founded in 1915, we have fostered a culture of service and innovation with more than 2,100 diverse and talented professionals. Consistently ranked among the nation's most prestigious engineering firms, we provide multi-discipline engineering services, including civil, transportation, environmental, structural, and construction management. We are committed to amaze our clients by providing customized solutions that improve our communities and sustain the world – from award-winning roadways to vital environmental systems to patented technology.
Gannett Fleming is looking for a dynamic Environmental Engineer/Geologist to join our Irvine, California office. This environmental professional will be responsible for the management and execution of a wide variety of due diligence, compliance and remediation projects and will provide office and field support as well as training to junior level staff. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects of varying size and scope under a
diverse client portfolio.
- Report preparation including subsurface investigations,
pilot study work plans, remedial investigation reports, feasibility study
reports, remedial action plans, closure reports as well as assisting with preparation
of detailed plans and specifications for remediation systems under the
direction of experienced project managers.
- Reviewing client deliverables including Phase1 ESAs,
compliance and subsurface investigation reports and other deliverables.
- Participating in client meetings. Remediation system
design, construction oversight, permitting, operation and maintenance, and
- Business development activities including preparation
of proposals, attending pre-bid meetings and representing Gannett Fleming
at professional association events.
- Demonstrated project management experience, and ability
to work independently on small to medium sized projects;
- Minimum BS Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or
- Masters Degree strongly preferred.
- CA Professional Engineering or Professional Geologist
- 5-7 years relevant experience in performing field work
and project management of environmental and remediation projects.
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Hands on experience with remediation system design,
operation and maintenance is a plus.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel and MS
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training certificate
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.