The job you requested, Structural Engineer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Senior Industrial Wastewater Engineer
Senior Industrial Wastewater EngineerOverview
Gannett Fleming is a global planning, design, and construction management firm with more than 60 offices worldwide. Founded in 1915, we have fostered a culture of service and innovation with more than 2,100 diverse and talented professionals. Consistently ranked among the nation's most prestigious engineering firms, we provide multi-discipline engineering services, including civil, transportation, environmental, structural, and construction management. We are committed to amaze our clients by providing customized solutions that improve our communities and sustain the world – from award-winning roadways to vital environmental systems to patented technology.
Our firm's Water/Wastewater Practice, currently comprised of over 150 professionals, evaluates and optimizes the ability of all types and sizes of water and wastewater facilities in order for our clients to successfully satisfy state and U.S. EPA regulations that integrate sustainable practices. Current technologies and a green approach are utilized to achieve innovative and practical designs. Key projects include master planning/studies; sustainable “green' building design; design and construction of treatment systems, water transmission and distribution systems, and wastewater collection and conveyance systems; wastewater reclamation and reuse, biosolids and residuals management, and renewable energy; industrial water/wastewater treatment, source reduction, and reuse; and system modeling and instrumentation/SCADA. Many of our projects have won state and national awards and the volume of our work routinely ranks us among the top 20 U.S. water and wastewater engineering firms by ENR. Additionally, our professionals serve a multitude of local, state, national, and international organizations as active industry and community participants.
We are seeking one or more self-motivated individuals interested in becoming part of a growing team of professionals engaged in challenging private sector water and wastewater projects throughout North America. Our Water/Wastewater Practice is currently looking for a Wastewater Process Lead practitioner to join our Industrial W/WW team.
Responsibilities Will Include The Following
- Integrate commercial, technical, and execution aspects of project delivery into a full service package for client satisfaction and Gannett Fleming success
- Project management, project development and technical leadership to multi-discipline teams assembled to bring innovative solutions to industrial water/wastewater challenges
- Ensure best technical and business solutions for our clients and integrating innovative approaches that provide front line risk management for our firm
- Contribute to client development activities through industry networking, commercial and project execution leadership on proposal and client presentations
Senior Industrial Wastewater EngineerQualifications
- BS in Civil, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering
- 10 – 15 years proven experience in delivering consulting, treatability and conceptual design for water/wastewater treatment systems, with particular emphasis in industrial settings and understanding business aspects of consulting project and related project delivery tools and metrics
- Demonstrate industry subject matter and service expertise within the industrial water/wastewater market and project delivery process to include the conceptual through detailed design, process optimization, services during construction, commissioning and startup, and system operations of water/wastewater treatment in applicable industries.
- Must have sound knowledge of industrial water/wastewater treatment and process design in one or more industrial sectors to include food and beverage, pharmaceutical, railroad, petrochemical, or other industries where water and wastewater solutions are critical to business operations; capable of providing leadership in the development of business driven technical solutions and business development efforts on any project.
- Ability to work in a team setting involving multi-disciplined practitioners and disparate approaches to developing business solutions for our clients.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.