The job you requested, SAP Senior Director - Life Sciences, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Director of Life Sciences
Director Of Life Sciences
Location: New York, NY
Job Code: 4028
Employment Duration: Full Time - Reg
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s (NYSE: HIT) global consulting company, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT solutions to Global 2000 companies. We leverage decades of business process, vertical industry, and leading-edge technology experience to understand each company's unique needs. From business strategy development through application deployment, we are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Hitachi Consulting's client base includes nearly 35 percent of the Fortune 100 and many leading mid-market companies. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement.
Hitachi Consulting’s US Healthcare & Life Sciences practice provides management and IT consulting services to leading institutions in the industry, including life sciences, healthcare delivery, insurance, medical devices and health technology. Our clients include such institutions as the top pharmaceutical multinationals, Kaiser Permanente, the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Children’s Hospital of Seattle, Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) and Cambia Health Solutions. The practice is experiencing significant growth and seeks an experienced health IT professional for the position of Director in the North East. This individual will participate in business development efforts and manage the delivery of services for both current and new accounts. This resource will work with multiple technology teams across the company to develop solutions for specific client needs. Specific responsibilities include:
- Drive high levels of client satisfaction through leadership and oversight on client projects, providing hands-on leadership to engagement teams and delivering 50% billable hours utilization
- Work with industry and technology team colleagues to identify and pursue business development opportunities within target healthcare accounts
- Cultivate and manage relationships with appropriate business partners as needed
- Cultivate new and existing buyer relationships within target accounts and actively promote Hitachi Consulting services, through consultative selling and a demonstrated understanding of industry drivers and the evolving dynamics of the healthcare industry
- Represent Hitachi Consulting in the marketplace at seminars, conferences, trade shows and other networking events
- Contribute to the development of intellectual property and industry-specific service offerings
15+ years combined experience in Healthcare information technology and the consulting industry. Candidates should possess a solid understanding of healthcare industry drivers, have in depth knowledge about compliance and regulatory developments, and must be able to lead on process and transformational initiatives; prior experience working within global teams is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of regulatory processes, quality processes and documentation accompanied by leadership through transformational efforts
- Demonstrated thought leadership, and track record in IT solution delivery
- Global experience highly desirable
- Directs the controlled development of the business solution over a sustained period of time
- Prior IT consulting experience required, with demonstrated track record of building successful C-level and Director-level relationships
- In-depth understanding of the application of information technology for business transformation and improvement
- Strong business and IT acumen
- Residency in the North East area or Chicago area strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree or higher
Assume 100% travel even if that is not the norm
Community of Practice: Delivery - Strategic Technology Solutions (821)