The job you requested, SAP Practice Lead - Consumer Products, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
SAP Vistex Lead
SAP Vistex Lead
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Code: 1792
Employment Duration: Full Time - Reg
About Hitachi Consulting
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s (NYSE: HIT) global consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Hitachi Consulting's client base includes 25 percent of the Global 100 as well as many leading mid-market companies. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement.
Purpose Of Position
Hitachi Consulting is looking for SAP professionals who have a proven track record of success, aptitude, and leadership. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement.
• Minimum of 5 years SAP experience, with specific expertise in the SD module
• Current configuration and module working knowledge in SAP SD
• Minimum of 3 years SAP Vistex experience, with specific expertise in the Incentives and Paybacks module
• Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
• 3 or more full cycle implementations in the sales and distribution area including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
• 2 or more full cycle implementations in the incentives and paybacks are including: Agreements, Claims Processing and Reconciliation, Settlement, and Reporting. Experience with Composite Processing a plus.
• Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
• Experience leading small teams of 1 - 3 resources (both consulting and client employees)
• Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm
• Bachelors Degree
• Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables.
• Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time.
Midwest preferably Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas, or Denver
Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Community of Practice: Delivery - SAP (812)