The job you requested, Human Resource Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Bilingual Human Resource Consultant
Essential Job Functions
Compliance and Productivity Audits - Client review to assure compliance with employment law exposures minimizing risk resulting in potential loss by providing I-9 compliance and audits; employee file audits, wage and hour testing; FMLA and COBRA compliance and coordination; independent contract qualification; etc.
HR Department Improvement Plan - Implementation of strategic tools to assist in the reduction of employment related workforce exposures through the development of employee handbooks; establishing written hiring systems; development of new employee orientations; coordination of payroll and human resource functions; development of return to work programs; job descriptions and injury management programs.
HR Advisor - Consults and recommends solutions related to various employment related events such as employee terminations; employee claims, counseling’s, employment claims, work injuries, coordination of COBRA & FMLA, etc. Coordination with claim department, loss time workers compensation claims to reduce employee loss time.
Training - Develop and deliver customized training and workshops such as COBRA Compliance; Worker’s Compensation; HR development and education; harassment and discrimination training; leadership training.
Client resources - demonstrate capabilities of various outsourcing options, which may include - payroll processing, OSHA recordkeeping; and agency software.
Essential Job Requirements
- Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers both in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels
- Ability to follow instructions in verbal and written format
- Ability to demonstrate moral character, honesty, tact, fairness, lack of prejudice and desire to help when dealing with people
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Excellent customer service skills, reliability, initiative, and stress tolerance
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work extended hours and various work schedules
- Strong attention to detail; good proofreading skills
- Ability to perform in a professional appearance and manner
- Ability to use good judgment and foresight
- Competent and proficient understanding of the Microsoft Office suite.
Proficient with current State and Federal employment laws.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university in HR or Business related field highly desired or minimum of 5 years related experience and attained HR Designations i.e., PHR, SPHR.
Minimum of 5 years related HR generalist and or management experience.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear; frequently required to stand; walk and sit; occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; lift and /or move up to 20 pounds; specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.