Job Title: Technician
Requisition #: ISD1924
Relocation Approved: No
Geographic Region: Central
Positions to work out of Billings, MT at various locations. Experience preferred but will train. Various shifts.
Under direct supervision, operates Various equipment to remove industrial waste at client site and understands all tasks for each job processes of service line including required basic equipment and safe operation of required equipment and appropriate paperwork in accordance with PSC policies, practices and procedures. Extensive Travel
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
• Reads work orders and collects all basic equipment to perform all tasks in a specific service line
• Operates all necessary equipment to deliver services in accordance with operation training and safety procedures. • Performs other duties as assigned.
• Valid drivers license. Compliance with MVR policy • Compliance with Drug policy • Compliance with Federal Background checking policy • Compliance with physical requirements. • Possess all required I-9 documentation
Job Related Experience
• Safe Operation of all equipment and tasks that make up service line job processes.
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:• Ability to conform to work hours • Operational knowledge of tools, equipment and tasks in job processes
• On Call 24/7
• Ability to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 100 lbs.