Server (Dining Room)
Provides limited service to all dining guests, including delivery of condiments, refills of beverages, food items, removal of dirty dishes and preparation of tables for new guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Interacts with guests as they enter the dining room and assists with trays or plates as needed.
- Answers questions posed by guests concerning the ingredients and preparation of food items.
- Provides guests with beverage service and condiments.
- Removes empty plates from tables as needed (pre-buses)
- Cleans and sanitizes tables in preparation for new guests, cleans floors.
- Maintains all standards of food safety.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as designated by management.