The job you requested, Bridge Estimator, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Chief Electrical Estimator
The Chief Estimator is responsible for securing profitable work for his/her region through comprehensive electrical estimates and superior customer service, while effectively utilizing and developing his/her team.
Specific Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Manageestimating process and timelines to meet company objectives, both short and long term.
- Perform necessary research to produce accurate, complete, and competitive pricing.
- Communicate with customers todefine the project scope, address deficiencies, negotiate pricing, and build relationships.
- Provide leadership, direction, and training to assigned estimating team members.
- Prepare and present completed estimating packages to company executives and senior management.
- Continuouslyfollow up on all bid projects and accurately forecast future awards / probabilities.
- Partner with Operations to properly transfer awarded projects and perform buyouts when necessary.
- Ten or more years of relevant electrical estimating experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and estimating software (Accubid preferred).
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and efficient.
- Able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Designs core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.