Location: Denton, TX Job Posting No: 2012-0001-01
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Home Office
Salary Range: Negotiable Posting Date: 03/28/2012
Union: No FLSA Status: Exempt
Shift Work: n/a FT/PT: FT
Relocation: No Travel: Possible
Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Dependent Life, AD&D, Short-and Long-term Disability. We also offer Flexible Spending Accounts for qualified healthy and dependent care expenses, as well as a free Employee Assistance Program.
- Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting by building networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements and conduct prescreening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees, assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters, assist in interviewing and selecting employees.
- Perform routine daily tasks related to the operations of the HR function and the delivery of HR services and programs to employees, applicants, and relevant third parties
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have knowledge of employment regulations with the DOL, EEOC and OFCCP.
- Recruiting experience in numerous areas such aircraft maintenance, pilots, quality, safety, marketing, engineering, information systems, Management, etc.
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential material.
- A minimum of 3-5 years HR Generalist experience focused on recruitment of all levels of employees from entry level non-exempt positions to Senior Leadership positions.
- Knowledge of employment laws including Title VII, ADA, FLSA, and FMLA etc.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and other Human Resources programs