- Performs all duties of a minimum of two positions in the Six Basic Stations to insure that preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational standards.
- Consistently displays the importance of placing guests' needs first.
- Immediately responds to guest requests in a respectful manner. Promptly reports complaints to a member of the restaurant management team.
- Participates in training and career development programs, including successful completion of orientation and all skills certification training programs.
- Reports for scheduled shift, presents a professional appearance and wears the appropriate clean uniform.
- Works in a manner that is respectful to others and free of discrimination, harassment and inappropriate conduct.
- Follows the restaurant cash handling policies.
- Supports ongoing marketing programs.
- Complies with Stevi B's food safety program, including all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- Complies with all safety and security procedures.
- Immediately reports all guest or employee accidents to a member of the restaurant management.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned or required.
Working Conditions And Physical Requirements
- Requires considerable bending, stooping, lifting, and stretching.
- Requires the ability to work within the confined area of the restaurant, and work under significant time constraints; such as, delivering food orders and providing guests with accurate change within a 2-3 minute time frame.
- Requires long periods of standing and the ability to lift, push, or pull a maximum of 50 lb with or without assistance.
- Requires frequent immersing of hands in water to wash and rinse food and small wares.
- Working environments both inside and outside the restaurant are variable as a result of weather conditions.
- Requires ability to work scheduled hours that may include irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays.