If you have a good attitude, like working with people and are ready to work hard, you have come to the right place. One Stop is committed to hiring quality people and taking good care of them so they will take good care of our customers. Customers visit our stores for much more than a good value on gasoline and products, they come for the value of a warm smile and courteous welcome. Your paycheck may say "One Stop", but our customer is our employer. They can fire us at any time for any reason.
Now Hiring Assistant Managers
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in overseeing the daily operation of the store. They are responsible for promoting total customer satisfaction by performing and monitoring specific job functions and duties so that each and every customer receives a great shopping experience.
- Maintain a courteous, friendly attitude
- Stock, re-stock inventory merchandise throughout facility
- Check in vendor deliveries
- Must have minimum of one year retail experience.
- Must have general computer knowledge.
- Complete required paperwork including shift report, gas reconciliation, cigarette counts, etc.
- Enter all paperwork into PDI system timely, accurately and completely
- Make store deposits daily.
- Assist Store Manager as needed.