Restaurant General Manager / email
Come to Chicken Capital USA and find a great career, because this is a place where great people are in great company. We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Restaurant General Manager will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Additional Responsibilities Include
- Effectively manage a Yum-brands restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts within their store.
The Ideal Candidate For The Restaurant General Manager Position Will Possess
The ideal candidate for the Restaurant General Manager position will possess
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Strong business math & accounting skills and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years general management experience in either a food service, retail or hospitality environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Related Words: manage, manager, supervisor, food, dining, hospitality, caf, bistro, eatery, restaurant, kitchen, GM, general manager, management, restaurant manager, fast food, meal preparation