Customer Care Account Services Rep
Cox Communications is looking for passionate customer-focused representatives to respond to customer questions, problems, and requests regarding account balances, service additions, billings/payments, or other general or account-related services while at the same time educating the customer and promoting Cox services.
Reporting to the Call Center Supervisor, theCustomer Care Representativeis part of a supportive, service-oriented team that takes incoming account-related calls from residential customers for video, telephone, high-speed internet service or wireless service. Representative serves as a trusted provider to Cox customers through providing a seamless and consistent customer experience. The Customer Care representative also helps grow the company through capturing opportunities to offer additional or upgraded services to customers as available.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- 16 years of age or older
- 6 months work experience providing service directly to customers
- 6 months experience using a computer
- 6 months experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals.
Cox Communications values employees as our most important resource. We invest in the success of employees and their families by offering a variety of benefits programs. A few selected benefits include:
- YourWealth: 401K plan and pension plan
- YourHealth: medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, long-term disability and flexible healthcare spending accounts
- YourLiving: short-term disability, personal leave, adoption assistance and long-term care insurance
- YourCareer: mentoring and training opportunities
If you are interested in this position please use the following link to apply:https://cox.greatjob.net/jobs/EntryServlet'job=AZFFX&media=00G