Registered Nurse - Case Manager - Home Care
Registered Nurse- Home Care
We are a leader in providing quality home care services throughout Michigan and are currently seeking a Registered Nurse in Ann Arbor to provide home visits in the surrounding areas. A job for the mission focused nurse who believes in the importance of caring for our elderly population. We pride our selves in taking care of our patients as if they were our own loved ones. As an RN you'll use your expertise to collaborate with area physicians to treat geriatric patients in home, community and senior living facilities. Bring your talent and heart to our team as we grow …bringing integrated healthcare home to the loved ones of families everywhere in your area.
Benefits Beyond The Mission
- The opportunity to participate in leading edge research and to influence the evolution of evidenced based practices; treatment, protocols, care pathways
- Spending more time with your patients. Focus on prevention and wellness, strengths not limitations
- Reduced travel time whenever possible
- Flexible schedule and compensation: contingent positions available.
- Paid orientation, training and credentialing
- Per visit pay and mileage reimbursement
Must have current skilled home care using OASIS-C.
Excellent clinical and organizational skills
Valid Michigan RN license
Ability to work independently
Willingness to travel
Registered Nurse (RN), Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse), Staff Nurse, Charge Nurse, Operating Room Registered Nurse (OR RN), Clinical Nurse, Oncology RN (Oncology Registered Nurse), Relief Charge Nurse, Cardiac Care Unit Nurse (CCU Nurse), Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) , home care, home health, clinical supervisor, clinical manager, nurse manager, case manager, field nurse