Southwestern Industries is a manufacturer of computers for metalworking factory automation. We integrate our computers (known in the industry as CNCs) with machine tools and sell the finished products as turnkey systems under the respected brand names of TRAK and ProtoTRAK. We sell directly to users in much of the United States, with distributor sales in other parts of North America and Europe. The plant is located in the Los Angeles, CA area. For more information about the company, see our website at www.southwesternindustries.com.
We Are Proud To Boast
- Factory-direct sales.
- A flat management structure that keeps Sales Representatives connected to all levels of management.
- Competitive products that yield superior solutions in our chosen niche.
- A value-added, consultative selling process.
- Close relationships with our customers.
- Excellent compensation.
- A competitive benefits package.
- A long history of stability and growth.
- Excellent product and sales training programs.
TheIndustrial Sales Representative creates unique value to our customers by providing support before, during and after the sale. The work of theIndustrial Sales Representative helps customers realize optimal benefit from using our products. This leads to extraordinary customer satisfaction and thereby constitutes a major competitive advantage for Southwestern Industries.
TheIndustrial Sales Representative works out of his home and serves the customers in his protected territory by driving to their places of business. He is supported by a local Regional Manager and by Field Service Technicians who support sales by performing all service and installations.
Specific Functions Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Finding new prospective customers.
- Demonstrating the products.
- Job studies and cost justifications.
- Organizing and communicating the details of customer orders.
- Training customers on product use after the installation.
- Working trade shows.
- Supporting current customers with information and help solving problems.
South Boston, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Candidate must live in the greater South Boston.
- Interest in manufacturing technology.
- Appropriate personality for consultative selling.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts.
- Experience in metalworking machine shops (may be offset by education).
- Bachelors degree in Business or Engineering (may be offset by experience).
- At least five years of work experience.