Cardiac Sonographer (Echo Tech)
Thorek Memorial Hospital is a stable community hospital with its roots in Chicago for over 100 years. We are committed to excellence in patient care, serving our community, and committed to the continued learning of our employees. We are currently seeking a per-diem Cardiac Sonagrapher to perform Echocardiographic Studies and Carotid Dopplers for inpatients and outpatients.
- Responsible for the performance of all types of cardiac ultrasound examinations: Adult Echocardiography, Stress Echo, TEE
- Responsible for the performance of Carotid Doppler Studies
- Recognizes pathologies and follows imaging protocols
- Prepares, edits and processes related reports for physician interpretation and distribution
We offer many benefits including Health and Dental, 401K, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, and Free parking (yes, free parking within the city of Chicago!!).
Our Values: Service Quality. Fiscal Responsibility. Integrity. Respect. Satisfaction. Teamwork.
Our employees are a vital part of our hospital Operation. Each employee, no matter what position he or she holds, play an essential role in the care and welfare of our patients. The collective work of each employee contributes to the fulfillment of our mission, realization of our vision and expression of our values.
Thorek Memorial Hospital
Chicago, IL 60613
Thorek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to use initiative, take responsibility and self-organize in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and handle competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively on an interdisciplinary patient care team
- Ability to interact positively with staff, physicians, residents & family members
- Registered as an Cardiac Sonographer or registry eligible; maintains requirements
- Basic Life Support (CPR)
- ARDMS or CCI