The job you requested, Cost Accountant - Global Leader!, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Accountant I (Telecom Company): Bachelor's/MA Accounting or Finance required
ABOUT OUR CLIENT: is the sixth largest local exchange carrier in the United States. In addition to local and long-distance telephone service, they offer broadband internet, digital television service, and computer technical support to residential and business customers in 27 states in the US.
Bachelor's Degree Required: Finance or Accounting.
Butler America compensates weekly on W2 with paid holidays.
Per Diem may apply
We dont sponsor visas
Please submit resumes with city/state and phone.
No 3rd parties or corp/corp.
Please submit CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: Stamford, CT
• Review and process Settlement invoices for payment
• Analyze Settlement transactions
• Research Settlement invoices and activity
• Assist in development and update of tracking system
• Assist in other functions as needed
Skills And Competencies
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills,
• Attention to detail and critical thinking.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Responsibilities include analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred. Entry level - 2 years financial and/r accounting experience required.