The job you requested, Sr Art Director, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Sr. Art Director, Email Job
Job Title: Sr. Art Director, Email
Job ID: 17659
Location: New York,NY, US;West Chicago, IL, US
Line of Business:Epsilon
About The Opportunity
Are you ready to join the creative engine for the world’s largest global permission-based email provider? Aspen Marketing Services, part of Epsilon is looking for an Associate Creative Director to specialize in creating email and websites for it Fortune 500 clients.
If you can demonstrate expertise in creating online marketing solutions, including customer-focused email marketing and websites that are engaging, deliverable and within brand and strategy we have just the place for you to shine.
Along with a demonstrate able mastery of digital design, you must also show you are a proven leader with the ability to grow, mentor and manage a group of designers and copywriter while managing the workflow of the world’s largest global permission-based email provider .
- 5+ years of proven front-end web and/or email design experience in an interactive agency or comparable setting
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, interactive design, multimedia, marketing, fine arts, advertising or related discipline
- Experience on projects utilizing media queries and fluid grids for multiple devices
- Strong understanding (passion) of UX processes and UI implementation
- A strong sense of visual style with exceptional graphic design skills specific to the Email Channel and Web, while working within the framework of client restrictions and guidelines
- Strategic, big-picture thinking
- Superior attention to detail is a must
- Strong knowledge of email client/browser compatibility and Email/Web standards
- Expert knowledge of Email Marketing is a must
- Knowledge of Web design best practices for creating user-focused designs
- Ability to execute on design projects - from concept through to production
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Expert knowledge and usage of design software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Knowledge of technical languages such as PHP, ASP, and Java Script helpful, but not required
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication and verbal presentation skills
- Team player willing to do what it takes to “Make It Happen”
Resumes and cover letters should focus on work experience and creative – links to your online portfolio must be supplied for consideration. Please include salary requirements.
Conditions Of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background checks.
Aspen Marketing Services, a leading global marketing services firm and division of Epsilon, builds long-term relationships with clients, many of which are in the Fortune 100, through impactful programs built to engage, sell and retain. Clients benefit from Aspen's comprehensive portfolio of in-house marketing capabilities, including digital marketing, advanced analytics, direct marketing, experiential and event marketing, word-of-mouth and multi-cultural marketing. To learn more about Aspen, please visit http://www.aspenms.com/or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aspenmarketingservices.