The job you requested, Enterprise Solutions Finance Systems Project Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Enterprise Solutions Finance Systems Project Manager
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., formerly The Stanley Works, focuses on operating in the hand and power tools, and storage industries. It focuses on mechanical and electronic security and engineered fasteners with brands, such as Stanley, Black & Decker, FatMax, DeWalt, Bostitch, Porter-Cable, Facom, Emhart Teknologies, Proto, Kwikset and Mac Tools. The Stanley Works was a global manufacturer and marketer of tools, hardware and specialty hardware products for home improvement, consumer, industrial and professional use. The Black & Decker Corporation was a global manufacturer and marketer of power tools and accessories, hardware and home improvement products, and technology based fastening systems. Our record of achievement is the result of dedicated and enthusiastic people who work together in pursuit of challenging goals and objectives.
Summary Of Position
The Enterprise Solutions team is responsible for positioning Information Technology as an enabler for business process improvement that drives a competitive advantage. This is accomplished by leading functional and technical synergies, integrations and standardization across corporate and global shared functions throughout the Stanley Black & Decker organization.
The IT Enterprise Solutions Project Manager is part of the Enterprise Solutions team and partners with enterprise business leads to identify, propose and implement process and technology that support business transformation and integration projects. The IT Enterprise Solutions Project Manager is responsible for providing thought leadership, strategic business and technical acumen as well as project management skills to project benefits and deliverables, in order to successfully meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations.
Activity Category Activities/Tasks
• Thought Leadership - works closely with key business partners to provide proactive and innovative solutions
• Project planning - prepare business cases and develop project charters
• Drive all areas of project benefit identification with focused emphasis on quantifiable metrics and linkage to business strategic objectives
• Partner with the regional/functional PMO and sponsors on project approval
• Develop benefits realization (ROI) measurement mechanism and baseline and manage throughout the project lifecycle
• Define project team roles and responsibilities
• Develop work plans, project schedules, and status reports
• Manage scope/changes, risks and issues
• Manage resources and resource manager expectations
• Manage all project communications including status reporting, team updates, etc.
• Act as a change agent/champion of methodology within the project team
• Manage Cost/Budget performance, project schedule and timeline
• Develop testing strategy
• Conduct project close-out activities (e.g. lessons learned, update business
case, complete project checklist, final project report etc.)
• Perform Quality Management and Control
• Define, recommend, and secure contractual agreements for technical services and products
• Seek out and champion implementation of industry best practices
Project Management Skills And Abilities
• Experience in leading large scale Finance and Controlling initiatives (SAP preferred)
• Ability to manage all aspects of a project including initiating, planning, executing, closing and controlling with strong focus on client engagement and ROI.
• Strong knowledge of project methodology and software development life cycle
• Thorough understanding of business processes, with an emphasis on Finance, as well as Information Systems and a basic understanding of the related infrastructure technology areas
• Strong ability to create, manage, and communicate project schedules and plans
• Proven negotiation skills
• Demonstrated ability to forecast savings, work, effort, budget, etc.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including ability to present technical ideas to non-technical associates and influence various levels within the organization that are needed to achieve project goals
• Effective interpersonal skills, including managing resources in a matrix environment, ability to build strong relationships, and foster an effective team environment
• Strong ability to think strategically and act tactically
• Demonstrated ability to proactively eliminate potential issues and solve problems, and conflicts
• Excellent time and task management skills with ability to provide direction and focus on deliverables
Information Technology Abilities
• Software Development Lifecycle experience
• Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Project Management experience
• Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office suite
• Strong planning skills, detailed oriented, and well organized
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills
• Candidate should be a self-starter, quick learner, results driven, and great team player
Education / Experience
• Bachelors degree in Information Systems or Business Administration.
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience project leadership roles.
• Demonstrated success in leading ERP implementations or complex business transformation and or integration projects.
• Experience executing all size and types of projects and multi project programs.
• Experience with leading cross-functional teams, creating an effective team environment, building strong relationships, negotiation, solving problems and issues, resolving conflicts, managing resources in a matrix environment and communicating effectively at all levels of an organization.
• Knowledge or experience with project management tools, analysis and research tools, documentation tools, and reporting tools.
• Masters degree preferred.
• PMP certification preferred.
In addition to the prestige of joining a truly world-class organization, as a member of the Stanley Black & Decker team, youll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth.
NO AGENCY PAPERWORKPLEASE.