The job you requested, Functional Family Therapist, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Army Reserve Family Practice Physician
U.S. Army Medical Corps
THE STRENGTH TO HEAL OUR NATION'S DEFENDERS.
Increase your knowledge and learn the latest techniques in our collaborative environment. Become a family physician and officer on the U.S. Army Reserve Health Care Team and care for our Soldiers and their Families. When you practice in your community and serve when needed, you'll enhance your skills by working alongside health care professionals who share your passion for excellence.
– Health Professional Special Pay of $75,000 for eligible specialties, paid in three yearly increments of $25,000
– Health Professionals Loan Repayment of up to $250,000 over seven years (maximum of $40K per year); may be applied toward qualified medical school loans
– Paid continuing education and training
– Non-contributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service
– Low-cost life and dental insurance
– Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions
– Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
– Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
– Privileges that come with being an officer in the U.S. Army
– Training to become a leader in your field
Numerous positions are available worldwide. To find out more, click the Apply Now button.