The job you requested, Enterprise System Tools Administrator and Network Management, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Asset Management - Asset Discovery and Connect-IT Tools Administrator
Experienced position in asset discovery and inventory in IT Asset Management team. This position will support IT responsibilities for hardware and software asset discovery. The position will maintain existing asset discovery using HP DDMI while transitioning to HP Universal Discovery for inventory. Will ensure newly installed assets are tracked through automated discovery. Will interface with local technology teams to maintain asset discovery including agent installations. Will work with IT Asset Management team to ensure and maintain data quality in CMDB and Asset Manager database. Will extract business rules from existing Connect-IT scripts . Will be responsible for documenting and maintaining operational procedures.
- Perform discovery of assets in all network segmentations for Equifax globally
- Ability to discover assets in virtualized environments and mainframe environment using the HP Universal Discovery tool, understanding limitations
- Perform upgrades from HP DDMI to HP Universal Discovery per HP specification
- Ability to optimize discovery probes and manage zones to reduce network traffic but optimize spiral discovery
- Ability to validate discovery of assets based on new technology standards set by Enterprise Architecture and Global Platform Engineering
- Develop and maintain current Software teaching for Software recognition using HP SAI libraries and 3rd party software ISO tagging
- Provide feedback to management and HP on enhancing SAI libraries and Universal Discovery functionality
- Extract business rules from existing HP Connect-IT scripts and as needed, transition to Groovy programming language to apply asset data to Asset Manager database
- Maintain existing Connect-IT scripts; develop new Connect-IT scripts as needed
- Develop, maintain, and support custom Equifax applications to support physical inventory of assets and reporting on assets
- Maintain and improve data quality of recorded assets
- Transition DDMI discovery servers to Universal Discovery probes
- Maintain Universal Discovery probes
- Manage discovery zones bases on network configuration
- Maintain discovery of hardware and software assets
- Maintain asset data in CMDB
- Maintain Connect-IT scripts
- Develop and Maintain Groovy coding
Required Skills And Experience
- College Degree in Computer Science or Computer Network preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in following and enhancing operational procedures.
- Strong communication, process, consulting, and prioritization skills.
- Work effectively with technology stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of asset discovery methods including agent, agent-less, active, passive and event-driven
- Knowledge of networks, firewalls, routers, servers, IP addresses and storage devices
- Experience with CMDB
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with asset discovery software - preferably, HP DDMI/DDMA
- Experience with software teaching - preferable with HP DDMI/Universal Discovery
- Experience with LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory
- MS SQL Server Admin knowledge
- 2-3 Years experience with Unix Admin for Shell Scripts
- 2-3 Years experience with Windows Administration
- 2-3 years experience with HP Connect-IT scripting
- 1-2 years experience with Groovy programming language for Java platforms
- 2-3 years experience with Microsoft .NET framework application development
- Knowledge of Solaris Zones / IBM LPARs / Windows Hyper V
- SNMP Read/Write with TRAPS
- Network NATing
- Cisco CCIE Certification
- Experience working with Service Management tool(s)
- Experience working in a global environment
- Spanish or French