Phlebotomist PLEASE HAVE PHLEBTOMY EXPERIENCE
Onsite Health Diagnostics is seeking for Phelobotomist to be staffed for health screenings Savannah. Those selected will assist with health screenings performing tasks such as biometric testing utilizing Cholestech LDX monitors, height and weight, measuring blood pressure, registration and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Qualified candidates will possess excellent customer service and communication skills, a valid ID, and previous experience is preferred. Opportunities will primarily be during the mornings and afternoon but may vary.
Opportunities are on a contract basis only.
• Demonstrated knowledge of clinical procedures.
• Demonstrated medical knowledge, techniques and information needed for finger sticks and/or venipuncture.
• Experience with Cholestech LDX Monitors is a strong plus.
• Demonstrated ability to speak effectively and convey information to peers and customers.
• Professional demeanor and appearance.
• Demonstrated ability to operate diagnostic equipment.
• Certificate or Certification in Phlebotomy
• 1-3 years' experience in job related field preferred.
• Available for contractual work on weekdays, primarily during day shift.
• Must have a valid government issued ID.
• This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management to comply with HIPPA.