The job you requested, Territory Sales Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Primary Sales Task Include
- Increase sales volume in assigned area
- Improve distributionand merchandizing in area retail outlets
- Establish promotional plans and execute with key customers
- Develop professional business relationships
- Manage and maintain the assets and tools provided by thecompany (i.e. Company car, products, samples, cell phone, laptop, corporate credit card, etc...)
Base Salary: $35,000/year
Additional Benefits Include
- Company vehicle
- All business & travel expenses
- Cell phone
- Laptop computer
- Retirement plan
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental, & Visioninsurance
Associates degree required
Experience in consumer packaged goods. Retail sales and merchandising preferred
Clean driving record
Some overnight travel
Position requires passing a drug and credit/background check
Bilingual a plus but not required
For More Information On The Position & Our Company Read Below
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE POSITION & OUR COMPANY READ BELOW
- Fast paced sales organizational structure supported by superior Marketing, Research & Development, and Customer Service departments.
- National multi functional sales team equipped with the latest technology and sales tactics
- Broad based, multi level organization with defined responsibilities, where results are clearly identified and recognized.
- Organizationally, our sales structure consist of
- Territory managers
- Regional Managers
- National Account Managers
- Zone Managers
- Directors of National Accounts
- Field Sales Vice Presidents
- The diversity of the sales organization creates opportunity for rapid advancement and career growth
- The sales organization has a strong philosophy of promoting from within
Key objectives for the sales organization is delivering superior customer service, enhancing brand penetration and distribution while achieving forecast objectives on an individual and corporate basis.
Our sales mission is to provide customers and consumers with tobacco products that offer complete value and satisfaction through product offerings of the highest quality, that are competitively priced. Our strong brand heritage provides our employees with challenging and rewarding careers, along with real growth opportunities.
- Privately held company with 150 years of innovation and industry leadership, headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Strong International company with worldwide sales and distribution
- Iconic, consumer trusted brands
- A national customer base made up of the largest consumer product distributors and retailers in the country, with long standing relationships with Swisher International.
- Great pay and benefits with ample opportunity for career growth.