The job you requested, IT Project Manager (33987), is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
IBMi Project Manager
IBMi Project Manager
Job ID GBS-0491883 Job type Full-time Regular
Work country USA Position type Professional
Work city Atlanta,GA, Boston,MA, Chicago,IL, New York,NY, Washington,DC Posted 19-Apr-2013
Travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements) Job area Consulting & Services
Business group Global Business Services Job category Project Management
Business unit ConServ Job role Project Manager
Job role skillset Custom Development
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
IBM Global Business Services - Help Make the World Work Smarter
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter.
This role is responsible for leading the delivery of web sites.
Typical tasks include budget management, generation of a project plan, scope determination, project leadership, customer consultancy, testing, team leadership, logistics planning, training of customer staff and use of IBM tools and processes. The Project Manager will lead and work with peers in the delivery of the applications both in the US and on site at the properties we support and should be able to motivate and lead others in delivering against fixed target dates. Due to the diverse nature of our work the Project Manager should expect to be involved in all areas of the project lifecycle and be prepared to learn new technologies to support new initiatives we support. Any member of our team needs to be prepared to diversify where required to demonstrate the latest and greatest technologies IBM delivers.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading a team of approximately 10 people at various points during the year and will be expected to grow their teams skills and mentor new members of the team.
This position requires 75% travel.
For more information on our world-class Application Innovation solutions and services, please visit: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/ais/
- It is also expected that newly hired resources into the Global Business Services U.S. practice live within a reasonable commuting distance (generally 50 miles) of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Hartford, CT; Houston, TX; Kansas City, MO; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; New York City, NY and surrounding area; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; and Washington, DC.
Help Build A Smarter Planet.
Visit ibm.com/start/consulting to learn more. http://www.ibm.com/start/consulting/ais
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 5 years experience in managing interactive applications and web sites
- At least 3 years experience in internet industry
- At least 1 year experience in mobile applications (especially iPhone/iPad/Android applications)
- At least 1 year experience in social media based platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter)
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Basic knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 years experience in managing interactive applications and web sites
- At least 4 years experience in internet industry
- At least 2 years experience in mobile applications (especially iPhone/iPad/Android applications)
- At least 2 years experience in social media based platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter)
- Certified in PMP
- English : Intermediate
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.